Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Contact the other facilitators of your session
- Let them know what you would like to talk about
- Most sessions are 90 minutes (check the program)
- Prepare a short introduction to the topic from your perspective
- 5 minutes talking
- 5 minutes powerpoint
- Total intro time from all presenters no more than 20-25 mins
- If appropriate use the next 40-45 to break participants into groups for hands-on workshopping
- This may be a workshop that runs for 45 mins or 3 workshops / discussion points that people talk about for 15 mins and then rotate to the next one.
- This is flexible - brainstorm with your co-presenters. It may be more appropriate to keep all participants in a single group.
- Plenary - facilitators bring the group back together
- Share ideas developed during previous 60-70 mins
- Answer questions
- Provide details of how to access information discussed in the session