Skip to main content
- Contact the other facilitators of your session
- Let them know what you would like to talk about
- Most sessions are 90 minutes (check the program)
- Prepare a short introduction to the topic from your perspective
- 5 minutes talking
- 5 minutes powerpoint
- Total intro time from all presenters no more than 20-25 mins
- If appropriate use the next 40-45 to break participants into groups for hands-on workshopping
- This may be a workshop that runs for 45 mins or 3 workshops / discussion points that people talk about for 15 mins and then rotate to the next one.
- This is flexible - brainstorm with your co-presenters. It may be more appropriate to keep all participants in a single group.
- Plenary - facilitators bring the group back together
- Share ideas developed during previous 60-70 mins
- Answer questions
- Provide details of how to access information discussed in the session